A celebration for winning $75,000 in the lottery turned tragic for two brothers from Wichita, when they accidentally blew up their house.
They had bought marijuana and crystal meth for the celebration, but when one of them tried to refill butane torches they planned to light their bongs with, escaped butane blew the house up.
One brother is now in hospital and the other has been arrested on drug charges.
Read more in http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/16/4070392/brothers-celebrate-lottery-win.html
Please do add your comments below...